Nov 16, 2017

Bonsai From Seed In 2 Years !


Tree species : White Lead Tree (Leucaena Leucocephala / Su-babul)
Sprouted around : Aug 7, 2015

This is a 2 year progression story of my bonsai tree grown from a seed. While many countries consider it as a weed / invasive species, I feel it is a perfect bonsai material, for beginners since it is very tolerant of pests & beginner mistakes.


It is a rugged fast growing tree and available in plenty around the area where I live. This story also represents my growth in bonsai, from total ignorance to some knowledge now :-) The above video is part 3 of this story, on my blog.

Part 1 article : Growth of a tiny seed
Part 2 article : Double air-layering on same trunk

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

---- YOU CAN COMMENT ANONYMOUSLY TOO, WITHOUT LOGGING IN ----